The True TSSU-72-8 sandwich/salad prep table includes an 113⁄4-inch-deep cutting board that runs the full length of the unit, which is 72 inches. The cutting board is constructed from white polyethylene, which is a durable prep surface, and is removable so it and the surface beneath it can be easily cleaned and sanitized. The refrigerated top compartment accommodates two rows of 1⁄6-size food pans for a total of eight food pans. The clear polycarbonate food pans that are included are 4 inches deep, but the compartment can accommodate food pans as deep as 6 inches.
The cabinet base of the TSSU-72-8 features solid, swinging doors, which are self-closing to ensure they are never left open accidentally but will stay open at 90 degrees to make it easier for employees to stock and retrieve additional ingredients. The interior comes standard with 6 PVC-coated wire shelves, which are adjustable, and a clear-coated aluminum liner. The exterior is constructed with stainless steel and an aluminum back and is mounted in castors with a 5-inch diameter. The interior and ingredient compartment are refrigerated by a self-contained, capillary tube system using 134A refrigerant that provides forced-air refrigeration and a temperature range of 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sandwich/salad prep table
- Full-length white polyethylene cutting board
- Cutting board measures 113⁄4-in. deep
- Sanitary cutting board is removable for easy cleaning
- Top compartment accommodates 8 1⁄6-size food pans
- Includes (8) 4-in.-deep, clear polycarbonate food pans
- Compartment can accommodate 6-in.-deep food pans
- Cabinet base comes standard with solid doors and 6 shelves
- Swinging doors are self-closing to ensure they are not left open
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees to facilitate stocking
- Adjustable wire shelves are gray PVC-coated
- Refrigerates contents in a range of 33-41 degrees F
- Forced-air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures
- Self-contained, capillary tube system uses 134A refrigerant
- Cabinet, lid, and hood are insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Durable construction can withstand commercial use
- Stainless steel exterior construction with aluminum back
- Interior includes a clear-coated aluminum liner and coved-corner stainless steel floor
- Mounted on castors with a 5-in. dia.; front set locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 725⁄16 in. W x 311⁄16 in. D x 4215⁄16 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (8) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-08-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet