True's salad and sandwich prep units are designed with enduring quality that will protect your long term investment and ensure the maximum energy efficiency for your business. The oversized, environmentally-friendly forced air refrigeration system holds a consistent temperature of 33-41 degrees, which is ideal for vegetables and a variety of deli meats. This salad and sandwich prep table is ideal for delis, restaurants, sandwich shops, or anywhere fresh salads and sandwiches are desired.
- 16 pan capacity
- 3 doors for easy access
- 72-3/8 inches wide
- 11-3/4 inch removable cutting board
- Foamed in place, high density, polyurethane insulation
- 6 shelves are heavy duty PVC coated wire that provides durable, easy to clean storage
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel, patented foam insulated lid and hood keeps pan temperatures colder
- 5-in. casters with locking front set for easy mobility
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.3 A, 1/2 HP, NEMA 1-15P plug with 7-ft. cord
- 72-3/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 36-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (16) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-16, TRUE TSSU-72-16, TSSU7216, TRUTSSU7216, 890TSSU7216|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|