This True Refrigeration salad and sandwich refrigerated prep table combines solid structure with sound mechanics to create a station will hold up to heavy usage. Epoxy and aluminum linings and coatings along with sturdy stainless steel construction means that this unit will be a long-lasting one. The CFC-free refrigerant and insulation are also kind to the environment.
- Patented forced-air refrigeration
- Front, top, or sides of stainless steel with a matching aluminum back
- Patented stainless steel lids keep pan temperatures colder for freshness
- 2 doors have integrated handles and magnetic gaskets
- (4) Heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- 24 polycarbonate pans are included
- Condensing unit slides out for easy cleaning
- Foamed in place insulation is CFC free
- Evaporator is epoxy-coated to prevent corrosions
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator motor
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.8 A, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 60-3/8 in. L x 40-3/8 in. D x 31-3/8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Dual Side Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (24) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, (2) stainless steel insulated covers, 11-3/4"D cutting boards, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, white aluminum int with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.8 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-24M-B-DS-ST SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cover Type||Lift Up|
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||11.75|
|Also Known As||TSSU-60-24M-B-DS-ST, TRUE TSSU-60-24M-B-DS-ST, TSSU6024MBDSST, TRUTSSU6024MBDSST, 890TSSU6024MBDSST, 675-100|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|