Bringing the best quality refrigeration to your prep area is as easy as using this 60-1/4 size True Refrigeration sandwich unit. True salad units are easy to clean due to their removable drawer slides, lid, and hood. The interior floor of the unit is also made simpler to clean because of its coved corners. This True salad unit will stay looking great due to quality craftsmanship and stainless steel front, top, and end exteriors that are dent resistant.
- 60-1/4 in. width
- 4 stainless steel drawers that each hold a full-size pan
- Stainless insulated lid and hood
- Stainless steel front, top, and ends
- Aluminum back
- Full length cutting board
- Clear-coated aluminum liner creates an industrial look and is easy to clean
- 300 series stainless floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel drawer facings, liners, and frames
- Large fan blades on the extra epoxy-coated evaporator fan efficiently regulate temperatures from 33 to 41 degrees F
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.8 A, NEMA 5-15P plug with 7-ft. power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 60-3/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 36-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (16) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front and sides, aluminum back, (4) drawers [accommodates (1) 6"D pan, NOT included], white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.8 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-16D-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-60-16D-4, TRUE TSSU-60-16D-4, TSSU6016D4, TRUTSSU6016D4, 890TSSU6016D4, 675-206|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|