The True TSSU-27-12M-B-ADA food prep table has one section, a stainless steel lid, and a solid stainless steel door. The 2 included PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in half-inch increments to allow you to customize your cold storage. Also included are nine 1⁄6-size pans and three 1/9-size pans. The top of this unit can be adjusted to fit a variety of sizes with divider bars, which are sold separately.
This refrigerated prep table uses a 1⁄5-HP compressor and 134A refrigerant to hold the cabinet and food pan temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The sealed and self-lubricating fan motor powers large fan blades for moving high volumes of air slowly through the cabinet. To ensure longevity, the evaporator is coated in epoxy, so it is corrosion-resistant.
- 1-section food prep table with solid door
- 34-in. work surface is ADA-compliant
- 3-in. castors come standard
- Full-length cutting board is 87⁄8 in. deep
- Includes (9) 1⁄6-size clear polycarbonate pans and (3) 1⁄9-size pans
- Pan openings on equipment top can be configured to varying sizes with divider bars (sold separately)
- Oversized and factory-balanced refrigeration uses 134A refrigerant
- Guided, low-velocity airflow is directed by large fan blades and powered by a sealed, self-lubricating fan motor
- 1⁄5-HP compressor
- Temperatures in cabinet and pans are held between 33 and 41 degrees F
- Condenser can be easily accessed from the back of the unit
- 2 gray PVC-coated shelves included
- Shelves can be adjusted on aluminum pilasters every 1⁄2-in.
- Lid and hood are foam-insulated to help maintain temperatures and are easily removable for cleaning
- NSF approved for use with open food products
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 341⁄8 in. D x 403⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Stainless steel top, front, and ends
- Clear-coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor and coved corners
- Door is constructed with stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior liner
- Epoxy coating on evaporator prevents corrosion
- High-density, foamed-in-place Ecomate adds to stability
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (9) 1/6 & (3) 1/9 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front and sides, aluminum back, (1) door, (2) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, 34" work surface height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-27-12M-B-ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-27-12M-B-ADA, TRUE TSSU-27-12M-B-ADA, TSSU2712MBADA, TRUTSSU2712MBADA., 890TSSU2712MBADA|