The True TSID-36-2 refrigerated deli display case has an oversized refrigeration system that maintains even temperatures from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The gravity coil system provides a high humidity environment for ideal preservation of meats and deli products. Cleaning and routine maintenance for this deli display case is effortless with the automatic defrost system that is time-initiated and time-terminated. The rear accessible condenser easily slides out for maintenance and simple cleaning.
The exterior is non-peel and non-chip laminated white vinyl sides with black front and back grills. The interior is an attractive white aluminum liner and 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners make cleaning simple. Cold air stays inside the cabinet since the entire unit is insulated with polyurethane that is also foamed-in-place to give the cabinet structure. The front viewing glass is slanted at 12.52 degrees to minimize any reflection from overhead lighting to enhance cold product presentations and is constructed of double pane thermal glass, keeping cold air in the cabinet.
The True TSID-36-2 refrigerated deli display case has a stainless steel countertop that provides a space for cash registers, scales, or other point-of-purchase novelties. Rear, self-closing, sliding access doors feature double pane thermal glass, the latest in energy efficient technology. The doors ride on a stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings for smooth, even, positive closure and fit within the plastic channel frame. Products sit on two PVC-coated wire shelves that are adjustable on 1⁄2 inch increments and come with four chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf.
- Front and rear fluorescent light sources make products more visible
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters
- Each shelf comes with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- 2 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments
- 2 double pane thermal insulated glass doors are self-closing to help keep cold air in the cabinet
- Each door has a 12 in. long handle that makes opening the door easy
- Front glass doors are slanted at 12.52 degrees to prevent a glare from overhead lighting so products are easily visible
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 501⁄4 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Black powder coated, heavy-duty steel frame rail is resistant to corrosion and has leg levelers to stabilize on uneven ground
- Polyurethane-insulated cabinet keeps cold air inside and is foamed-in-place to give the cabinet structure
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners is easy to clean
- White laminated vinyl exterior is durable, permanent, and will not chip or peel
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit easily slides out for maintenance and cleaning
- Automatic defrost system is time-initiated and time terminated to melt built-up ice so the cabinet runs properly
- Gravity coil refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
Single Duty Deli Case, see-thru, stainless steel top, Low-E glass front & (2) rear doors, white laminated vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) adjustable PVC coated wire shelves, exclusive front & rear interior lighting, 1/3 HP, 115/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSID-36-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSID362, TRUTSID362, 675-340, TSID-36-4, TRUE TSID-36-2, 890TSID362, 675-339|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|