The True TS-35 reach-in refrigerator has bottom-mounted refrigeration, giving you more storage on the top of the unit and making the entire system easily accessible for cleaning and servicing. Temperature recovery is fast thanks to the low-velocity, high-volume airflow created by the evaporator fan blades and motor. Cool temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant that runs through the capillary tube system. The temperature can be set from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The two solid doors have a self-closing feature to help keep cold air from escaping. 12-inch recessed handles have a sheet metal interlock so they are permanently attached to the doors. The exterior of the cabinet is made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The interior floor is made from stainless steel and has coved corners for easy cleaning. LED interior lights make seeing products simple. The True TS-35 reach-in refrigerator comes with six durable PVC-coated shelves, which can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments.
- 6 adjustable shelves are PVC-coated for durability
- Products are easier to see with LED interior lights
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel interior floor has coved corners that make cleaning easy
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides additional cabinet structure and retains cold air
- Black powder-coated, heavy duty, steel frame rail is resistant to corrosion
- Scratch- and dent-resistant stainless steel exterior
- 2 full-size solid doors are self-closing with lifetime guaranteed hinges
- 12-in. recessed handles have a sheet metal interlock for permanent attachment
- Cold air leaks are prevented with magnetic door gaskets
- 4-in.-dia. castors with locks on the front
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 7.3 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 391⁄2 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
- Hot kitchens are ideal for refrigeration systems that are bottom-mounted since they operate in the coolest level of the room
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Condenser coil is easily accessible for cleaning
- Uses R-134A refrigerant and a self-contained capillary tube system to maintain cool temperatures
- Evaporator coil is balanced with a compressor and large condenser
- Quick temperature recovery is made possible with the low-velocity, high-volume airflow
- Cast-iron evaporator fan motors and blades are sealed and self-lubricating
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, (2) stainless steel doors, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (6) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.3 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TS-35 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-35, TRUE TS-35, TS35, TRUTS35, 890TS35|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|