True's 79-1/4 inch wide refrigerated chef base with four drawers and two sections is designed with enduring quality that protects the long term investment of the unit and provides consistent product temperature preservation. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide colder product temperatures, reduced utility costs, and exceptional food safety, this two section refrigerated chef base uses environmentally friendly forced air refrigeration to maintain a temperature of 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 79-1/4 in. wide
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
- Large fan blades provide this stainless steel chef base with more efficient, low velocity airflow design
- Accessible from behind the front grill and slides out for easy maintenance
- Two sections and four drawers in easy-to-clean stainless steel
- 300 series stainless steel cabinet top supports up to 1084 lbs.
- Drip-resistant V edge protects against spills, keeping kitchen equipment and floors cleaner
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides feature matching aluminum back making it easy to clean and resistant to dents, scratches, stains, and corrosion
- Each drawer accommodates two 20-in. wide food pans
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer, slides, and rollers are removable without tools for easy cleaning
- Insulated with foamed in place, high density polyurethane insulation to preserve foods with outstanding quality
- Made in the USA
- 115v/60/1, 8.8 A, 1/3 HP, 7-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- cULus and CE Listed and NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 79-1/4"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.8 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-79 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Category||Chef Base and Equipment Stands|
|Also Known As||TRCB79, TRCB-79, TRUTRCB79, TRUE TRCB-79, 890TRCB79, 675-017|