Designed with a 191⁄2-inch-deep, full-length cutting board, the True TPP-93 prep table can accommodate pizzas with varying diameters and allows the pizza to be slid from one end of the unit to the other. This model offers countertop storage for 12 third-size food pans arranged in a single row, while the cabinet base includes six PVC-coated wire shelves that are adjustable to provide staff with customizable organization for additional ingredients. To keep ingredients in the cabinets and countertop storage area properly refrigerated, the TPP-93 prep table uses a self-contained system and forced air to offer a 33 to 41 degree Fahrenheit temperature range.
- Pizza prep table
- Top pan rail stores (12) 1⁄3-size food pans
- Includes a full set of clear polycarbonate pans with a 6-in. depth
- Full-length cutting board is 191⁄2-in. deep
- White polyethylene provides a durable, sanitary prep surface
- Cutting board is removable for easy cleaning
- Cabinet base allows additional ingredients to be stored
- Includes 6 adjustable, wire shelves coated in gray PVC
- Cabinet is accessed via solid, swinging doors
- Cabinet base and countertop storage are refrigerated
- Self-contained system offers a temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Forced-air refrigeration keeps temperatures consistent
- Top, sides, and front constructed from stainless steel
- Back constructed from matching aluminum
- Interior liner constructed from clear-coated aluminum
- Floor is stainless steel with coved corners
- 5-in.-dia. castors make it easy to move
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.7 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 931⁄4 in. W x 365⁄32 in. D x 417⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Pizza Prep, 33-41°F pan rail, stainless steel cover, 19.5"D cutting board, stainless steel front, top & sides, (3) full doors, (6) adjustable wire shelves, includes (12) 1/3 size clear polycarbonate insert pans (top), aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, UL EPH Classified, cULus, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TPP-93 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TPP93, TPP-93, TRUTPP93, TRUE TPP-93, 890TPP93, 675-082|
True Refrigeration TPP-93 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We have had this unit for around 4 years now but after about 1 year 1 of the 4 hinges attached to the top for the 3 top doors came off, not to lo..."
"We have had this unit for around 4 years now but after about 1 year 1 of the 4 hinges attached to the top for the 3 top doors came off, not to long later another hinge did the same thing, then another. So far 3 of the 4 hinges have come unattached to the top and we have to glue them back on every 3 to 5 weeks also most of the containers cracked therefor leaking. It is clearly a design or material/workmanship issue we have taken very good care of it. We spoke with the True representatives on several occasions at the pizza expo in vegas. They said they would contact us to fix it but never did. When we contact there support they denied haveing any issues but did have a repair kit to sell us, would not cover it under any warranty repair, so we keep glueing. Other than those 2 issues it functions well, keeps temp and no other problems would get 5 stars otherwise."