The True TPP-67 pizza prep table features an extra-wide cutting board which runs the full length of the unit and has a depth of 191⁄2 inches so that pizzas with varying diameters can be slid from one end to the other during prep. The top compartment can accommodate nine 1⁄3-size food pans configured in two sections, one with six food pans and one with three pans, and a full set of clear polycarbonate food pans with a 6-inch depth are included with this unit.
In addition to the top ingredient compartment, the True TPP-67 pizza prep table is designed with a cabinet base, providing storage space for additional ingredients. This cabinet base includes 4 PVC-coated wire shelves, which are adjustable for customized organization. Swinging, solid doors provide easy access to the cabinet to stock and retrieve addition product with a 90-degree stay-open feature, but the doors are also self-closing to prevent them being accidentally left open. The cabinet and top compartment in the TPP-67 are refrigerated by a self-contained, capillary tube system, which uses forced-air refrigeration to provide a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel exterior construction and aluminum back make this pizza prep table a durable choice for commercial environments.
- Pizza prep table
- Removable, white polyethylene cutting board
- Full-length cutting board has a 191⁄2-in. depth
- Provides a durable, sanitary surface for food prep
- Generous size can accommodate a variety of pizza styles
- Top compartment keeps ingredients on hand and refrigerated
- Compartment holds (9) 1⁄3-size food pans
- Includes a full set of clear polycarbonate food pans with a 6-in. depth
- Cabinet base offers refrigerated, customizable storage for additional ingredients
- Solid, swinging doors are self-closing to avoid being left open
- 90-degree stay-open feature facilitates the stocking and retrieval of additional ingredients
- 4 adjustable wire shelves are coated in gray PVC
- Refrigeration throughout the unit stays in a temperature of 33-41 degrees F
- Self-contained system uses a capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration provides consistent temperatures
- Exterior constructed with stainless steel and a matching aluminum back
- Interior floor is stainless steel with coved corners; liner is clear-coated aluminum
- 5-in.-dia castors make the unit mobile
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 673⁄4 in. W x 365⁄32 in. D x 417⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Pizza Prep, 33-41°F pan rail, stainless steel cover, 19.5"D cutting board, stainless steel front, top & sides, (2) full doors, (4) adjustable wire shelves, includes (9) 1/3 size clear polycarbonate insert pans (top), aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, UL EPH Classified, cULus, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TPP-67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TPP67, TPP-67, TRUTPP67, TRUE TPP-67, 890TPP67, 675-081|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||19.5|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product||Pizza Prep Table|
True Refrigeration TPP-67 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"pizza prep station,,,good unit for price,,replaced with same unit(old true was 11yrs old compressor went.That was the only problem had in 11yrs!!..."
"pizza prep station,,,good unit for price,,replaced with same unit(old true was 11yrs old compressor went.That was the only problem had in 11yrs!!the only thing I dislike about it is the flimsy hinges for top lids(they r the same as my old unit)"