The True TMC-58-DS-SS-HC milk cooler can hold 16 standard milk crates, which are supported by three floor racks and a reinforced floor. The contents of this milk cooler are held in a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit by a self-contained, forced-air refrigeration system and can be accessed through dual-sided service doors, with a flip-up top door and a drop front door on each side. The service doors and interior are constructed from stainless steel, while the exterior is finished with durable white vinyl that can be used in heavily trafficked areas like school cafeterias. This unit is mounted on 4-inch castors so it can easily be moved and has a clean-out drain.
- Milk cooler with a 16 standard milk crates
- Dual-sided access provided by flip-up top and drop front doors
- Interior cabinet is held between 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained system uses 134A refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration keeps temperatures consistent
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate insulates the cabinet
- Service doors constructed from stainless steel
- Exterior finished in permanent white vinyl
- Interior constructed from stainless steel with a reinforced floor
- Includes 3 floor racks, (4) 4-in. castors, and a clean-out drain
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 587⁄32 in. W x 355⁄16 in. D x 469⁄16 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Mobile Milk Cooler, FORCED-AIR, (16) crates, DUAL SIDED stainless steel drop front/hold-open flip-up lids, locks, 33-38°F, white vinyl exterior, stainless steel interior & floor, (3) heavy duty floor racks, digital thermometer, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 2.7 amps, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TMC-58-DS-SS-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||1024|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||51 - 60 in|