The TFM-51FL utilizes a self-contained system and cold wall refrigeration to maintain a consistent temperature of negative 10 degrees Fahrenheit. This ice cream freezer from True features two sliding glass equipped with standard locks and a white vinyl exterior with gray trim to attractively display your products and give customers easy access. This model also comes standard with a low profile design and castors so that it can be conveniently placed in your layout.
- Ice cream novelty freezer with self-contained refrigeration
- 2 sliding lids with single pane "Low-E" glass, standard with locks
- White vinyl exterior with plastic top and lid frames in gray
- White aluminum interior liner resists rusting, peeling, and chipping
- Cold wall system uses 134A refrigerant and capillary tube
- Cabinet temperature maintained at negative 10 degrees F
- Thermometer mounted inside cabinet
- Designed with low-profile and 21⁄2 in. castors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 5113⁄16 in. W x 261⁄8 in. D x 3511⁄16 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Horizontal Freezer, -10° holding temp., tempered, hard coated, "Low-E glass, (2) flat sliding lids, standard with locks, white vinyl exterior with gray trim, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (novelty baskets not included), 2-1/2" stem castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.1 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TFM-51FL WHT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TFM-51FL, TCM-84|