The True TDBD-96-3 refrigerated deli display case has two adjustable, stainless steel, mezzanine shelves that comes with two cantilevered brackets per shelf. The shelves adjust on 1⁄2-inch increments to provide different display options for your products. Four non-adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves are the bottom level display area. Fluorescent lights brighten the cabinet interior while making products more visible to your customers to increase the sale of your deli items.
To store more deli products, there is a lower refrigerated storage area that is accessible from the rear. Stainless steel exterior doors are fully insulated and self-closing to keep cold air in the storage space. The regular glass doors are made from double pane thermal glass for energy efficiency. Each of these doors has a 12 inch long handle that makes opening them easy, and they self-close to prevent long temperature recovery.
Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to keep temperatures cool. The refrigeration system that is made up of the evaporator coil, condenser, and compressor maintains even temperatures ranging from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The gravity coil refrigeration system also supplies a high humidity environment to preserve deli products. To keep the cabinet properly working, there is a time-initiated, time-terminated, automatic defrost system that melts built-up ice. The True TDBD-96-3 refrigerated deli display case has polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside the cabinet and is foamed-in-place to give it structure.
- 3 double pane, thermal glass doors each have a 12 in. handle that makes opening them easy
- Self-closing doors have a position, smooth closure and ensure cold air stays in the cabinet
- Rear storage access doors are stainless steel in mitered plastic channel frames
- Fully insulated rear access doors have a 23⁄4 in. handle and self-close for convenience
- 2 mezzanine, stainless steel shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments
- 2 cantilevered brackets for each shelf
- 4 non-adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves create the lower level display area
- 6 fluorescent light sources make products more visible and are safety shielded
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 55 percent relative humidity or 75 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 3⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 961⁄8 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 55 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Reliable Refrigeration System
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit easily slides out for maintenance and cleaning
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Gravity coil refrigeration system keeps humidity high and temperatures cold for preservation of deli products
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to keep temperatures cool
- Proper working order is maintained since the time-initiated, time-terminated, automatic defrost system melts built-up ice
- Front viewing glass is slanted at 12.59 degrees to prevent overhead lighting from creating a glare and blocking the visibility of products
- Double pane, thermal front viewing glass keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Entire cabinet is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside and give the cabinet structure
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- White laminated vinyl rear panel and rear louvered grill
- Stainless steel countertop acts as a transaction place and a space for the register to sit
- White aluminum liner makes the interior brighter
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners makes cleaning simple
- Black powder coated steel frame rail is corrosion resistant and comes with leg levelers for uneven flooring
Double Duty Deli Case, see-thru, Low-E glass front & (3) rear doors, white aluminum interior with coved stainless steel floor, stainless steel front, sides and back with white laminated rear panel, (2) half length stainless steel shelves, exclusive front & rear interior lighting, refrigerated lower compartment for bulk storage, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 16.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, 9' cord, UL, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TDBD-96-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TDBD-96-3, TRUE TDBD-96-3, TRUTDBD963, 890TDBD963, TDBD963, 675-161|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|