The True TDBD-72-4 refrigerated deli display case has a gravity coil refrigeration system that provides high humidity and maintains even temperatures for the best preservation of deli products. The temperature ranges from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and the condensing unit easily slides out for cleaning and maintenance. An automatic defrost system is time initiated and time terminated to ensure the cabinet continues to work properly by melting built-up ice. Foamed-in-place, high-density, polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet and gives it structure. The stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and durable while the stainless steel countertop provides a surface where transactions can take place and other products can be sold.
The front and rear glass doors are made from double pane thermal glass so cold air stays inside. The front doors are slightly slanted at 12.59 degrees to prevent overhead glares from the lights so products are easily visible to your customers. Each door comes with a 12 inch long handle that makes opening the door easy, especially when loading the cabinet. Since the doors are self-closing, you no longer have to worry as much about temperature recovery. The True TDBD-72-4 refrigerated deli display case has a storage area for more deli products with fully insulated, self-closing doors.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors help maintain cold temperatures in the cabinet
- Solid storage rear access doors are fully insulated, self-closing, and have a 23⁄4-in. handle
- Front doors are slanted at 12.59 degrees to prevent a glare from overhead lighting so products are still visible
- Each door has a 12 in. handle that makes opening the door easy
- Stainless steel, mezzanine shelf is adjustable with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- 3 non-adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters
- 3 fluorescent light sources make products more visible and enhance their appearance
- Lower storage area is accessible from the rear of the cabinet
- Designed to operate in an environment where humidity does not exceed 55 percent and temperatures do not exceed 75 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 721⁄8 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 55 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Gravity coil refrigeration system supplies a high humidity environment and maintains even temperatures
- Time-initiated, time-terminated, automatic defrost system melts ice that has built-up to ensure the cabinet runs properly
- Condensing unit easily slides out for cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel countertop is a great space for registers and other novelties
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners is simple to keep clean
- Entire cabinet is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane so cold air stays in the cabinet and gives it structure
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated to resist corrosion and has leg levelers for uneven flooring
- Front and rear, double pane, thermal glass doors keeps cold air inside the cabinet
Double Duty Deli Case, Pass-thru, Low-E glass doors (2) front & (2) rear, white anodized aluminum interior with coved stainless steel floor, stainless steel front, sides and back with white laminated rear panel, (1) full length stainless steel shelf, exclusive front & rear interior lighting, refrigerated lower compartment for bulk storage, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 14.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, 9' cord, UL, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TDBD-72-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TDBD-72-4, TRUE TDBD-72-4, TRUTDBD724, 890TDBD724, TDBD724, 675-083|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration TDBD-72-4 Customer Reviews
Big B said...