The True TDBD-48-4 refrigerated deli display case has three fluorescent light sources that make products more visible, enhance their appearance, and increase their shelf life. To accommodate varying product heights, a mezzanine, stainless steel shelf is adjustable on 1⁄2 inch increments. Two non-adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves create a bottom level display. There are four chrome-plated shelf clips included to allow for proper labeling of your product.
For extra storage of product, there is a storage area that is accessible from the rear of the unit that has insulated, stainless steel doors. The main cabinet interior has self-closing, double pane, thermal glass sliding doors that make seeing into the cabinet simple. The front glass doors are tilted at 12.59 degrees to prevent overhead lighting from creating a glare.
The exterior front, sides, and back are made of stainless steel for durability, along with the countertop that also acts as a transaction platform for money, product, or other novelties. Stainless steel floor in the cabinet has coved corners for simple cleaning, while the white aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet.
Cold air stays inside with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also gives the cabinet structure. The True TDBD-48-4 refrigerated deli display case maintains even temperatures from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit with environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant and the gravity coil refrigeration system, which additionally provides a high humidity environment that preserves deli products better and longer. The automatic defrost system is time-initiated and time-terminated to ensure that ice is melted to keep the display running properly.
- Front glass doors are slanted at 12.59 degrees to prevent overhead lights from creating a glare
- Each door has a 12 in. handle that makes opening it easy
- Self-closing, sliding doors seal positively to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Rear storage access doors are fully insulated and made from stainless steel
- 1 stainless steel, mezzanine shelf is adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments
- Four chrome-plated shelf clips
- 2 non-adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves create the bottom level display
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters
- 3 fluorescent light sources enhance the appearance of products
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 55 percent relative humidity or 75 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.2 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄8 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 55 in. H
- NSF-7 certified to hold open food product
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to keep temperatures cool
- Gravity coil refrigeration system produces a high humidity environment and even temperatures for the best food preservation
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Automatic defrost system melts built-up ice to ensure the unit runs properly
- Condensing unit easily slides out for cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and simple to clean
- White laminated vinyl rear panel and grill
- Stainless steel countertop acts as a transaction point for product, money, and other novelties
- White aluminum interior brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners is easy to clean
- High-density polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet and is foamed-in-place to give the cabinet sturdiness
- Black powder coated frame rail resists corrosion and has leg levelers to help with uneven flooring
- Double pane thermal glass doors offer the best in energy efficiency
Double Duty Deli Case, Pass-thru, Low-E glass doors (2) front & (2) rear, white anodized aluminum interior with coved stainless steel floor, stainless steel front, sides and back with white laminated rear panel, (1) full length stainless steel shelf, (2) PVC coated wire shelves, exclusive front & rear interior lighting, refrigerated lower compartment for bulk storage, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 14.2 amps, NEMA 5-20P, 9' cord, UL, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TDBD-48-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|