This combination draft beer cooler from True has space for one keg for direct draw and capacity for (144) 12 ounce cans. The interior of this cooler is illuminated by LED lights, which use less energy than traditional incandescent lights and have a longer life to lower operational costs. The three inch diameter stainless steel beer column of this cooler channels cold air into the draft to reduce foam and ensure cold temperatures.
- 2-section design (1 solid with lock and 1 glass door for display)
- 1 swing style door with Low-E glass that has metallic oxide film and argon insulation for superior temperature retention
- 1 keg capacity in locking section and (144) 12-oz. can capacity in glass door section
- Glass door is illuminated by LED lights and provides even illumination of the cabinet interior
- 2 black, PVC coated shelves with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- 33 - 38 degrees F temperature range
- 1/3 HP sealed, oil-filled, self-lubrication motor operates at lower velocities, but in higher volumes to maintain temperatures in the cabinet interior and pull down products faster
- Refrigeration system uses 134A, CFC-free refrigerant and a capillary tube system
- The condensing unit can be accessed behind the front grill and slides out for cleaning and maintenance
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to be corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel floor with 1/2-in. reinforced lip and threshold protector to resist damage from routine loading and unloading
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel walls resist damage
- Ecomate® polyurethane insulation with 0 ozone depletion potential and 0 global warming potential. Insulation is foamed-in-place to resist sagging from ambient moisture
- Stainless steel counter top is corrosion and damage resistant
- Exterior is wear-resistant, black vinyl laminated and black aluminum back
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 49-1/16 in. W x 25-5/8 in. D x 50-7/8 in. H (includes beer column and tap)
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
- Made in USA
- Low-E glass door is double paned with a transparent, metallic oxide film that filters out warming UV radiation and is filled with argon gas that is a better insulator than oxygen
- Ecomate® high-density, polyurethane insulation has superior temperature retention and has 0 ozone depletion potential and 0 global warming potential
- Large evaporator motor circulates a large volume of air at lower velocities to pull down products faster and shorten run times
In January 2015, True began shipping this item with a taller, angled-top column cap. The company will continue to provide replacements for the older flat-top caps for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Draft Beer Cooler, door type, self-contained refrigeration, (2) shelves, (1) 1/2-keg or (144cs) 12oz can capacity, LED interior light, 3" diameter insulated beer column with single faucet draft arm, (1) solid & (1) glass door with locks, black vinyl exterior, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor and top, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, cUL, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TDB-24-48-1-G1LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TDB-24-42-1-G-1, TRUE TDB-24-42-1-G-1, TRUTDB24421G1, 890TDB24421G1, TDB24421G1, TDB-24-48-1-G-1-LD|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TDB-24-48-1-G1LD Customer Reviews
"I purchased this unit early in 2011, and it has worked perfectly since then. The keg stays very cold, and there is plenty of shelf space for can..."
"Great looking unit. Just wish TRUE would provide a warranty when put in a residential setting as I did on such a big ticket item. So far so goo..."
"I purchased this unit early in 2011, and it has worked perfectly since then. The keg stays very cold, and there is plenty of shelf space for cans and bottles. It has a cool light inside, and my friends love it. Last night, one of my friends asked where I purchased it, and I emailed Katom's info to him this morning. Great product and good people to do business with."
"Great looking unit. Just wish TRUE would provide a warranty when put in a residential setting as I did on such a big ticket item. So far so good! Katom was great to work with, got what I ordered! No problems-"