The True TD-80-30-S bottle cooler has a stainless steel exterior that is resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial use. The interior is made from heavy duty galvanized steel. The countertop and three sliding lids are also made from stainless steel. Stability is gained from the black powder-coated steel frame rail. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air. A built-in bottle cap opener saves you time and a cap catcher keeps caps off the floor to prevent slipping hazards.
This cooler can hold 30 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 42 cases of 12-ounce cans. Six PVC-coated bin dividers separate products by brand or type of drink, keeping you organized and saving you time. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees; colder temperatures and fast recovery time are possible since the evaporator fan motors and blades create high-volume airflow. Forced-air cooling pushes air over the bottles on the top to ensure they are chilled and ready to be served. The True TD-80-30-S bottle cooler has an easily accessible refrigeration system that slides out from behind the front grill.
- Accommodates 30 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 42 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 6 PVC-coated bin dividers keep the cooler organized
- Built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher streamline service and help prevent slipping hazards by keeping caps off the floor
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range is ideal for both beer and soft drinks
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Evaporator fan motors and blades produce high-volume airflow for colder temperatures and quick recovery time
- Refrigeration system slides out from behind the front grill for servicing
- Forced air cooling cools bottles on the top are cooled first by pushing cold air over the bottles, ensuring they are cold for customers
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 8.7 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 801⁄2 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- 3 sliding lids and countertop are made from stainless steel
- Entire exterior is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Steel frame rail is corrosion resistant because it is black powder-coated
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (30cs) 12oz bottles or (42cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (3) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, stainless steel exterior, (6) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, removable bottle cap opener & cap catcher, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.7 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-80-30-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||6|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|