The True TCGR-59 WHT refrigerated deli and display case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of high end desserts and pastries. A self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant. The powerful compressor and large condenser maintain temperatures between 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for bakery products. The condenser is conveniently placed behind a removable panel in the back of the unit to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The True TCGR-59 WHT refrigerated deli and display case is constructed with a tough exterior, bright interior, and rear doors. The exterior of this unit is a white laminate, and the interior is an attractive, NSF approved white aluminum with high impact plastic floors and coved corners. The contents of the interior can be viewed easily through the curved front display glass and side panels that provide an extra-large viewing area to maximize bakery product presentation. This glass tilts forward for easy cleaning and loading of the cabinet. The rear doors are Low-E double pane thermal glass which is self-closing for smooth, even, positive closure.
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Refrigeration system maintains even temperatures from 36 to 38 degrees F, ideal for deli products
- Evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades create a low velocity, high volume airflow
- Condensing unit easily slides out for maintenance and cleaning
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- Doors are self-closing on a counter-balanced weight system
- 12-in. long molded plastic handle makes opening the door easy
- 1 stainless mezzanine shelf is adjustable and holds up to 150 lbs.
- 2 fluorescent light sources make products easily visible and enhance their appearance
- Exterior light switch and thermostat control are recessed to prevent damage
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F or 55 percent humidity
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.8 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 597⁄8 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 477⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- White laminate exterior is durable
- Stainless steel top acts as a place for the register or scales to sit
- Black front, rear grills, and trim add an accent to the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior has coved corners for simple cleaning
- Entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air
- Black powder coated steel frame rail resists corrosion
- Leg levelers on the frame rail keep it stable when installed on uneven ground
- Double pane thermal glass doors with mitered plastic channel frames
Curved Glass Refrigerated Bakery Case, 59-7/8"L, tilting glass front, glass rear sliding doors, glass ends, stainless steel top, white interior with (3) adjustable PVC coated shelves, fluorescent interior lights, white laminate exterior, self-contained refrigeration 55 RH, envir. 75F, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1, 15.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-20P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TCGR-59 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TCGR-59, TRUE TCGR-59, TRUTCGR59, 890TCGR59, TCGR59, 675-346|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|