The True TBB-24GAL-72 three-section bar refrigerator has three black vinyl doors that are resistant to wear and tear. Each door has a 12-inch handle that is permanently attached, making opening the doors easier. Cold air leaks are prevented with the magnetic door gaskets, and unwanted access to products can be prevented with locks on the doors. Sturdiness is provided to the cabinet with the black powder coated steel frame rail. A black vinyl front and sides and a black aluminum back are durable and resistant to wear. Cold air is kept in the cabinet with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
Behind the front grill sits the unit's refrigeration system that easily slides out for cleaning and service. The evaporator is coated in epoxy for resistance to corrosion, while its fan motor and large fan blades create a high volume airflow to create cold holding temperatures, quick pull-down times, and fast recovery times. The unit holds temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained with R-134A refrigerant. Fluorescent interior lights make seeing in the True TBB-24GAL-72 three-section bar refrigerator easy. Four wire shelves hold your products and are adjustable in 1⁄2 inch increments.
- (84) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans capacity
- 3 half barrels capacity (an optional, sold-separately tapping kit may change this capacity)
- 4 wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various sizes of products
- Easily see inside the cabinet with the fluorescent interior lights
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
- R-134A refrigerant is environmentally friendly and used by the self-contained capillary tube system
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator fan motors and large fan blades create high volume airflow for quick temperature recovery, colder holding temperatures, and faster pull-down times
- Refrigeration system slides out from behind the front grill for easy maintenance and cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.2 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 717⁄8 in. W x 233⁄4 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Black vinyl front and sides and black aluminum back are laminated and wear resistant
- Galvanized steel top is durable
- Galvanized steel interior walls with a stainless steel interior floor
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air throughout the entire cabinet
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail provides sturdiness to the cabinet
- Wear-resistant, laminated black vinyl exterior on the doors
- Permanently attached, 12-in. recessed handle on each door
- Magnetic gaskets on the door easily remove for cleaning and replacing
- Unauthorized access is deterred with locks on the doors
Back Bar Cooler, three-section, 24" deep, 34-1/4" high, (84) 6-packs or (3) 1/2 keg capacity, (6) wire shelves, condensing unit on left, galvanized sub top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (3) full doors, fluorescent interior lights, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.2 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TBB-24GAL-72-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TBB24GAL72, TBB-24GAL-72, TRUTBB24GAL72, TRUE TBB-24GAL-72, 890TBB24GAL72, 675-337|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Shallow Depth|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 79 in|