The True TBB-24-48G-SD-HC-LD two-section bar refrigerator has a black laminated vinyl exterior that resists chipping and peeling. Its stainless steel countertop can be used as a prep station for drinks or a checkout counter. The sliding glass doors make product simple to access, and the thermal glass provides visibility into the cabinet. LED lights shine on product to make them readily visible.
The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. Its refrigeration system is accessible by removing the front grille. It keeps things cool with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in a capillary tube system. The temperature in the True TBB-24-48G-SD-HC-LD two-section back bar cooler ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The interior has four adjustable, PVC-coated shelves that hold 48 six packs of 12-ounce cans or two half-barrel kegs. If operators want to place kegs in the cabinet, the slide doors need to be removed and reinstalled.
- Holds (48) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans or (2) half-barrel kegs
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Easily see inside with LED lights
- Capillary tube system sends R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant around the cabinet
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condensing unit is accessible through the front grille
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- NSF compliant for holding packaged and bottled product
- 2.1 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 173⁄8 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 491⁄8 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Black laminated vinyl exterior resists chipping and peeling
- Easily clean the aluminum rear
- Stainless steel countertop is corrosion resistant
- Keep spills in the unit with its 1⁄2-in. reinforced lip
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail adds structure
- Get visibility into the cabinet with double pane, thermal-insulated glass doors
- Doors slide open to provide convenient interior access
- Magnetic gaskets around the door frames prevent leaks
- Prevent theft with locks on the doors
- Door threshold protector prevents damage from loading and unloading product
Read the bar equipment buyers' guide for more information on different types of bar equipment and storage options.
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 24" deep, 35-5/8" high, (48) 6-packs or (2) 1/2 keg capacity, (4) wire shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (2) glass sliding doors, LED interior light, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TBB-24-48G-SD-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TBB2448GSD, TBB-24-48G-SD, TRUTBB2448GSD, TRUE TBB-24-48G-SD, 890TBB2448GSD, 675-355, TBB-24-48G-SD-LD|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Shallow Depth|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|