The TurboChef I3™ high-speed convection oven uses air impingement to quickly heat food. To further speed up the cooking process, a microwave system is incorporated into the unit. Heat and microwaves are evenly distributed by the stirrer, and insulation provides structural strength. Made of stainless steel, the interior is durable and cleans up quickly. 200 recipes can be stored in the menu system, and updates are available with the flash software. The TurboChef I3 high-speed convection oven is certified for ventless operation with an internal catalytic filtration system that removes grease, smoke, and odor.
- Removable rack
- Air impingement through the top and bottom jetplates quickly heats food
- Microwave system speeds up the cooking process
- Stirrer evenly distributes air and microwaves
- Fully insulated stainless steel cook chamber aids in cleanup
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top resist rust and scratches
- Ergonomically designed door handle is comfortable to grip
- Hand grips on the sides help lift the oven
- Menu system can store as many as 200 recipes
- Flash software updates are available with the smart card
- Self-diagnostic system monitors components
- UL listed for ventless operation
- Internal catalytic filtration eliminates smoke, grease, and odor
- Can be stacked on other units with a stand
- Requires 2-in. side clearance and 19-in. top clearance
- 24 A, 8.6-9.9 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Interior dimensions: 19.4 in. W x 12.75 in. D x 6.9 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 31.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI NSF certified
We break down the differences in TurboChef high-speed ovens in the TurboChef ovens buyers' guide.
I3™ Microwave/Impingement Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, 23" wide, ventless, countertop, fully insulated cook chamber, stores up to 200 recipes, internal catalytic converter, smart voltage sensor technology (US only), digital display, removable rack and grease collection pan, top and bottom jet plates, pull down door with ergonomic handle, multi-speed impingement blower, (2) solid PTFE baskets, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, side hand grips, stainless steel front, top & sides, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef I3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Icon Driven|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product||High Speed Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|