The TurboChef HIGHHBATCH2 high-speed oven takes advantage of high-velocity impinged air and an oscillating cooking rack to cook food much more quickly than conventional cooking methods. This oven makes a great addition to your front-of-house equipment lineup because it's built with a catalytic converter that neutralizes grease-laden vapors, meaning the oven can be used without a hood vent. This TurboChef high-speed oven features a stylish stainless steel exterior with an ergonomic, cool-to-the touch handle.
- Accommodates a 1⁄2-size sheet pan or a 16-in. pizza pan
- Catalytic converter allows oven to be used without a vent hood
- High h recirculating air impingement system distributes heat evenly throughout cooking chamber
- Oscillating rack prevents the formation of hot spots
- Powder-coated door handle in comfortable to use and remains cool to the touch
- 4-in. matte black legs allow for easily cleaning underneath the oven
- Built with a stainless steel front, top, back, and powder-coated sides for durability
- 304 stainless steel interior provides superior corrosion resistance and cleanability
- Smart menu system allows up to 72 recipes to be stored in the oven's memory
- Units can be stacked with a sold-separately stacking kit
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 29 in. D x 20.5 in. H
- 208/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 24 A, 5000W, NEMA 6-30P Plug and 6 ft. cord included
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Aluminum paddle for inserting and removing products from oven
- 1 bottle of oven cleaner with trigger sprayer
- 1 bottle of oven guard with trigger sprayer
- 14-in. x 16-in. PTFE screen
High h Batch 2™ Speed Cook Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, ventless, countertop, stackable, store up to 72 recipes, smart voltage sensor technology (North America only), internal catalytic converter, cool to touch coated door handle, 16" pizza capacity, (1) 14" x 16" non-stick mesh screen, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, (1) standard JetPlate bottom, (1) standard JetPlate top, stainless steel interior, stainless steel front, top & back with powder-coated sides, 4" adjustable legs, cULus, CE, ANSI, NSF, TUV, 208v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HIGH H BATCH 2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|