Turbochef's ventless conveyor oven can be operated without a hood vent thanks to dual catalytic converters that eliminate grease and vapors produced inside the oven. This model HHC2620VNTLS-SP 208/3 oven includes a 50/50 belt setup, consisting of two sections with equal widths that can be set to two different speeds to bake high volumes of two different types of products simultaneously. Those belt speeds can be adjusted for bake times between 30 seconds and 15 minutes.
- Dual catalytic converters allow impinger oven to be operated without a range hood
- Belt is split 50/50 with independent speed controls for each section
- Independent controls for top and bottom air impingement allow highly-customizable cooking programs
- Bake time is adjustable between 30 sec. and 15 min.
- Rugged 430 stainless steel front, top, sides, and back are easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- Exterior panels and covers remain cool to the touch for operator comfort and safety
- Interior is constructed with stainless steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- 26-in. wide opening accommodates larger products
- Variable-speed "High h" recirculating impingement airflow system
- Up to 3 ovens can be stacked with sold-separately stacking kits
- Variable-speed blower motors circulate air for quick cooking
- Mono-finger impingers are easy to clean
- Oven can be put into low-power idle mode when not in use to conserve energy
- Built-in diagnostics mode ensures all components are working efficiently
- Conveyor belt can be reversed for customizing your kitchen setup
- Includes (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions for extending oven staging and landing areas
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 50 A, NEMA 15-50 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 48.3 in. W x 41.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
High h Conveyor 2620™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, stackable design (requires stacking kit), 50/50 split belt, 26” wide cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back cool touch exterior, stainless steel interior (ventless), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC2620 VNTLS-SP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||48.3|
|Belt Width||12.5 / 12.5|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|