The TurboChef HHC2620STD High h Conveyor 2026™ electric oven has a 1-inch-to-3-inch opening with an adjustable belt to operate from the left or right. Reaching 550 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit has independent controls for top and bottom heat. Bake time varies from 30 seconds to 15 minutes, and the interior is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. Also constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel, the exterior top, front, back, and sides simplify cleanup. The TurboChef HHC2620STD electric conveyor oven is certified for ventless operation since it has a catalytic filtration system that reduces smoke, grease, and odor emissions.
- Part of the High h Conveyor 2026 series
- Opening adjusts from 1 in. to 3 in.
- Adjustable left or right belt direction
- Maximum operating temperature: 550 degrees F
- Top and bottom air impingement with independent controls
- Variable-speed, recirculating impingement airflow system
- Bake time range: 30-sec. to 15-min
- Durable stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior sides, top, front, and back simplify cleaning
- Mono-finger design eases cleanup
- Integrated self-diagnostics monitor components
- Certified for ventless operation
- Internal catalytic filtration reduces grease, smoke, and odor emissions
- Stackable up to 3 units high
- Requires 10-in. top clearance
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Belt dimensions: 48.3 in. L x 26 in. W
- Cook chamber dimensions: 20 in. L x 26 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 48.3 in. W x 41.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI NSF certified
Take a look at the conveyor ovens buyers' guide to find out more.
High h Conveyor 2620™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, stackable design (requires stacking kit), 26” wide by 20” length cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV (standard), 208/240v/50/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC2620STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|