The TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-36 High h 1618™ countertop conveyor oven has a 36-inch conveyor with two 6-inch extenders. Air impingement on the top and bottom are independently controlled, creating a crispy crust. During slow periods, the idle mode saves energy. Self-diagnostics run to monitor the components and help prevent system failures. To add durability and facilitate cleaning, the interior and most of the exterior of the TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-36 conveyor oven are made of stainless steel. Three units can be stacked on top of each other to maximize a small footprint.
- 36-in. conveyor
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions
- Recirculating air impingement on top and bottom are controlled independently
- Idle mode saves energy during slow periods
- Self-diagnostics monitor the components to reduce the risk of breakdowns
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior is simple to clean
- Stainless steel exterior top, front, sides, and back are strong and rust resistant
- Exterior covers and panels stay cool to the touch to protect staff members
- Mono-fingers are designed to facilitate cleanup
- Can be stacked up to 3 units tall with stacking kits
- 37 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Cook chamber dimensions: 18 in. L x 16 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 31.7 in. W x 17 in. H (48.1 in. L with the (2) 6-in. extenders)
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI NSF certified
To read more about this type of unit, take a look at the conveyor ovens buyers' guide.
High h Conveyor 1618 Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, 36" conveyor length, 16” wide by 18” length cook chamber, Catalytic converter, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV (ventless), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||36|
|Belt Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|