The TurboChef HHC1618STD-36 conveyor oven provides fast cooking for pizzas, sandwiches, fries, and more. Using impingement heating, the oven penetrates food by blasting hot air from the top and bottom at a maximum of 600 degrees Fahrenheit, while blowers are controlled independently to keep pizza crispy on the bottom and soft on top. A 16-inch-wide opening adjusts from 1 to 3 inches high to accept items of varying sizes on its 36-inch-long conveyer. Two 6-inch extensions are included for the conveyer.
The TurboChef HHC1618STD-36 conveyor oven optimizes energy efficiency with smart voltage technology, including an idle mode that reduces energy use during slow hours. Its self-diagnostic system identifies system issues, while a stainless steel construction helps cleaning and withstands frequent use. A cool-to-the-touch surface protects staff from accidental burns.
- Blasts of hot air penetrate food directly to speed up cooking
- Independently-controlled top and bottom blowers can cook at varied temperatures
- 600 degrees F maximum cooking temperature
- Rugged, stainless steel construction assists cleanup
- Mono-finger design simplifies cleaning
- Panels and covers stay cool to protect staff from burns
- Chamber opening height adjusts from 1 in. to 3 in.
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions are included
- Software adjusts conveyor feed from left to right
- Self-diagnostic system recognizes errors
- Ide mode saves energy during slow hours
- Smart voltage uses power efficiently
- Stacks with as many as two other units when stacking kits are used
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 7.4 kW, 23 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 15-30P plug
- Conveyer dimensions: 36 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 31.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
There is additional information on conveyer ovens and impingement in our buyers' guide.
High h Conveyor 1618™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, 36" conveyor length, 16” wide by 18” length cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV (standard), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC1618 STD-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||36|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|