The TurboChef HHC1618STD-36 conveyor oven uses impingent blowers to surround products with blasts of hot air from the top and bottom. These blowers have independent controls so the temperatures can be individually adjusted to create crispy crusts. It operates at temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and the strong, stainless steel construction aids in cleaning. Its panels and covers stay cool to the touch to help prevent burns. The TurboChef HHC1618STD-36 conveyor oven has a 36-inch long conveyor, with a 16-inch-wide opening that can be adjusted from 1 to 3 inches to accommodate thick sandwiches and pizzas.
- Cooks at a maximum of 600 degrees F
- Baking time ranges from 30 sec. to 15 min.
- Opening height adjusts from 1 in. to 3 in. to accommodate a variety of products
- Heavyweight stainless steel top, front, back, and sides
- Cool-to-the-touch covers and panels prevent burns
- Tough, stainless steel interior facilitates cleaning
- Mono-finger design simplifies cleanup
- Includes (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions to create a 48-in. surface
- Feed adjusts to the right or left with software
- Energy-saving idle mode
- Smart voltage sensor for efficient energy use
- Self-diagnostic system identifies malfunctions
- Stacks with as many as two other units with stacking kits
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.4 kW, 37 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Conveyer dimensions: 36 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 31.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
Impingent Heating Design
- Impingement design uses blasts of hot air to cook products with efficiency
- Independently-controlled air impingement cooks at different temperatures on the top and bottom
- Impingement airflow system has varying speeds and recirculates air
For more information on impingement and conveyer ovens, visit our buyers' guide.
High h Conveyor 1618™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, 36" conveyor length, 16” wide by 18” length cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV (standard), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC1618 STD-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||36|
|Belt Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|