The TurboChef FIRE YLW pizza oven is designed with independent top and bottom heat controls so operators can provide a precise bake to any pizza with any toppings. Convection motors distribute heat from both above and below product as it cooks to achieve a consistent browning. Six preset timer settings let operators bake each product to the correct doneness each and every batch.
This oven doesn’t have to be installed underneath a hood, thanks to a catalytic converter that prevents grease from escaping the oven. This oven's exterior and interior are each made with stainless steel. The exterior is finished with bright yellow powder coating that makes the oven an attractive service-counter centerpiece and protects the machine from corrosion.
- Yellow finish
- Accommodates pizzas as large as 14 in.
- Catalytic converter does away with the need to install oven underneath a hood
- Bottom access panel provides access to interior for easy cleaning
- Convection motors distribute air from both above and below food for an even bake
- 6 preset timers allow users to choose the appropriate time for each product
- Outer wrap and door are built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and powder coated for an attractive finish
- Interior is made with premium 430 stainless steel
- Double wall insulation contributes to energy efficiency and even heating
- Top and bottom temperature controls are independent for customized cooking
- Includes 1 stainless steel paddle for inserting and removing ingredients
- Includes (2) 14-in. pizza screens
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 18.11 in. W x 18.82 in. D x 21.7 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
The Fire™ Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14" thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (60 preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, yellow, cULus, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef FIRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|