The TurboChef FIRE GRN pizza oven can bake pizzas up to 14 inches in diameter. Independent top and bottom heating elements and top and bottom convection motors heat pizzas thoroughly from above and below and give chefs precision control over cooking procedures. Six preset timer settings let users choose the ideal bake time for each pizza, helping them achieve consistent results from batch to batch. A stainless steel paddle and two screens are included with this oven.
This countertop pizza oven is equipped with an internal catalytic converter, a feature that does away with the need to install the equipment underneath a hood vent. That advantage, along with the oven's attractive green exterior, make it a great addition to front-of-house equipment lineups that are installed within sight of your guests. The powder-coated stainless steel wrap and 430-series stainless steel interior give the TurboChef FIRE GRN a long service life.
- Green exterior finish
- Stainless steel outer wrap is powder coated for superior resistance to damage and corrosion
- Interior is built with premium 430 stainless steel for durability
- Insulated with double wall construction for energy efficiency
- Accommodates up to 14-in. dia. pizzas
- Catalytic converter does away with the need to install oven under a hood vent
- Top and bottom heat are controlled independently for custom browning control
- Convection blowers distribute heat from both above and below product to achieve an even bake
- 6 preset timers allow chefs to choose the correct cooking time for each product being baked
- Includes 1 stainless steel paddle
- Includes (2) 14-inch pizza screens
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, NEMA 6-30 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 18.11 in. W x 18.82 in. D x 21.7 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
The Fire™ Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14" thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (60 preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, green, cULus, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef FIRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|