By combining impinged air technology with microwave energy, this TurboChef oven can quickly and evenly roast, brown, or broil food. The interior is fully insulated with a sealed cook chamber to keep heat locked in. A smart menu system can store up to 128 recipes, allowing for consistent results of frequently cooked foods. An integral catalytic converter allows for ventless operation. The cool-touch door with microwave seal prevents operator burns.
- Combines variable-speed recirculating impingement with bottom-launched microwave energy to quickly cook food
- 1.06 cu. ft. interior volume
- Fully insulated interior with sealed cook chamber keeps heat locked in
- Cool-touch door with microwave seal prevents burns
- Integral recirculating catalytic converter system allows for ventless operation
- Smart menu system stores up to 128 recipes, ensuring consistent results
- Built-in self-diagnostics monitors oven components and performance
- Stainless steel liner and removable grease collection pan make cleaning easy
- Stainless steel exterior construction can be wiped clean with a damp towel
- Smart card compatible
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 35A, NEMA 6-50P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 29-in. W x 29-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
C3™ Speed Cook Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, 128 cooking profiles, internal catalytic converter, digital display, (1) ceramic cook platter & ceramic wave guide cover, (1) wooden paddle, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (2) 12" x 12" PTFE mesh screens, (2) trigger sprayers, stainless steel front, top, sides, & back, 4" adjustable legs, 7.4kW, cULus, CE, NSF, CB, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef C3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|