The 3M Cuno SF165 water filtration ScaleGARD HT System saves on operating cost with the addition of scale-inhibitor that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale in high and low temperature applications, including ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso brewers and steamers. To provide superior cartridge life and throughput, advanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology filtration media combines a membrane in series and premium activated carbon. A forced-fed orifice meters and controls the addition of a proprietary scale inhibitor to reduce scale build-up on heating coils. The encapsulated cartridge Sanitary Quick Change design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn while minimizing the possibility of a leak or contamination.
- Manifold with built-in pressure gauge
- Inlet water shut-off valve
- Outlet check valve
- Mounting bracket
- Filter cartridge
- Scale-feeding system
- 3⁄4 in. FNPT inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- Pleated pre-filter membrane protects carbon block media incorporated by filter cartridge
- Reduces sediment, scale, chlorine taste and odor in water
- No contact required with filter during change-out
- No pre-activation required with filter cartridge
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- 35,000 gal. capacity
- Up to 3.34 gpm service flow rate
- Normal to hard water application
- Ice: cubers to 1,200 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 2,400 lbs.
- Coffee brewers and steamers demand flow rates of up to 3.34 gpm
- Periodic acid de-liming of heating coils is recommended for steamer applications
- In-scale inhibitors reduces ability of calcium and magnesium hard scale in high and low temperature applications
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) filtration media
- Forced-feed orifice controls and meters addition of proprietary scale inhibitor
- Superior scale reduction performance in equipment from ice machines to heating water to temperatures over 200 degrees F
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design allows easy change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 17 1⁄2 in L x 14 7⁄8 in. W
Aqua-Pure Water Filter System w/ScaleGard HT scale control, 3 micron rating, 3.34 gpm (12.6lpm) flow rate, 35,000 gal (132,000 lit) capacity, reduces sediment, chlorine taste & ordor, for high and low-temperature applications, includes a pressure guage, inlet shut-off valve & outlet check valve.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno SF165SYSTEM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||3.34 gpm|