3M Cuno ICE195-S single cartridge water filtration system reduces chlorine taste and odor and particulates from higher turbidity water while reducing scale and the effects of chlorine corrosion for up to 54,000 gallons of water. Common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria is reduced up to 99.99 percent by membrane filtration. The IMPACT dual-zone media cartridge construction combines premium activated carbon with a membrane in series to provide superior cartridge life and throughput. Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn are possible with the Sanitary Quick Change design. For clearer, great tasting ice and better equipment protection, the ICE195-S is the filtration system to get.
- High turbidity water application
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 1,450 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers to 1,000 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 2,400 lbs.
- Up to 5 gpm service flow rate
- 3.0 nominal micron rating
- 54,000 gal. capacity
- Maximum operating pressure at 125 psi
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Reduces particulate, chlorine taste and odor, scale
- No pre-activation required with filter cartridges
- No contact with filter required during change-outs
- Filter cartridges incorporate a scale inhibitor and a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- 1⁄2 in. FNPT inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Head assembly with pressure gauge
- Inlet water shut-off valve assembly
- Mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual zone media cartridge
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor to reduce fouling of media
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design allows easy change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- 99.99 percent reduction of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
- NSF Standard 42 and FDA CFR-21 compliant
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Water Filter System with Shut-Off Valve & Gauge, 23-5/8"H x 5"D, high turbidity water, single vessel, 1/2"FNPT, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, 3 micron rating, 5 gpm flow rate, 54,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 1450lbs, flakers up to 2400lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (For Cubed Ice Makers, Manitowoc I 1800, 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, 1809, 1872, 1874, 1890, 1892, 1894, 2176, Scotsman 1848, 2148, Hoshizaki KM 1601, 1900, 2000, Ice-O-Matic ICE 1506, 1806, 1807, 2106, 2107)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno ICE195S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||5 gpm|