This 3M Cuno ICE190-S water filtration system has a revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology cartridge construction allowing water flow at 5 gpm and extended cartridge life. For better protection of the equipment and clearer, great tasting ice, the filter reduces debris, chlorine taste and odor in water, and cyst reduction effectively. As tested by 3M Purification Inc., a built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates, and membrane filtration reduces up to 99.99 percent of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria. Easy cartridge change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn are possible with the ICE190-S because of the Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design.
- Reduces cyst, bacteria, particulate, chlorine taste and odor, and scale in water
- 54,000 gal. capacity
- Recommended for water supplies with service flow rates of 5 gpm
- Most standard water application
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 1,450 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers to 1,000 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 2,400 lbs.
- Head assembly with pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve assembly, mounting bracket, and a single cartridge filter
- 1⁄2 in. FNPT inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi and temperature of 100 degrees F
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- No contact required with filter media during cartridge change-out
- No pre-activation required on filter cartridges
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor reduces fouling on media
- NSF certified to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- 99.99 percent reduction of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design for fast and easy change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- 1⁄2 in. FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Water Filter System with Shut-Off Valve & Gauge, 23-5/8"H x 5"D, standard water, single vessel, 1/2"FNPT, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for cyst, bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste and odor, scale, .2 micron rating, 5 gpm flow rate, 54,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 1450lbs, flakers up to 2400lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (For Cubed Ice Makers, Manitowoc I 1800, 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, 1809, 1872, 1874, 1890, 1892, 1894, 2176, Scotsman 1848, 2148, Hoshizaki KM 1601, 1900, 2000, Ice-O-Matic ICE 1506, 1806, 1807, 2106, 2107)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno ICE190S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet