The 3M Cuno ICE165-S single cartridge water filtration system effectively reduces particulate and chlorine taste and odor in water for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice for any foodservice company. The revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines premium activated carbon with a membrane in series to provide superior cartridge life and throughput. The built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as. ICE165-S has a 1⁄2 inch FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 1,450 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers to 1,000 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 2,400 lbs.
- Higher turbidity water application
- Up to 3.34 gpm service flow rate
- 35,000 gal. capacity
- 3.0 nominal micron rating
- Reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor, and scale
- Head assembly with pressure gauge
- Inlet water shut-off valve assembly
- Mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- 1⁄2 in. FNPT inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- System maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium incorporated filter cartridges
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology dual-zone media cartridge construction
- 99.99 percent reduction of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design for fast and easy change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- No contact required with filter media during change-outs
- No pre-activation required with filter cartridges
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 17 5⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Water Filter System with Shut-Off Valve & Gauge, 17-5/8"H x 5"D, high turbidity water, single vessel, 1/2"FNPT, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, 3 micron rating, 3.34 gpm flow rate, 35,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 1450lbs, flakers up to 2400lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (For cubed Ice Makers, Manitowoc I 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1474, 1492, 1494, Scotsman C1030, 1448, Hoshizaki KM 1301, 1340, Ice-O-Matic ICE 1006, 1007, 1406, 1407, Koolaire K 1350)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno ICE165S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet