The 3M Cuno ICE145-S single cartridge water filtration system provides consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of scale, sediment, and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 2.1 gpm. The built-in scale inhibitor reduces calcium and magnesium’s ability to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale, and the built-in bacteria inhibitor intends to reduce the fouling of media. Common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration is reduced up to 99.99 percent. Simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water are possible with the patented valve-in-head design that shuts off and vents water at the same time on the ICE145-S.
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- No pre-activation required with filter cartridges
- No contact necessary with filter media during change-outs
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type
- 1⁄4 turn shut-off internal automatic valve
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3⁄8 in. FNPT
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- Pressure gauge
- Sediment, scale, chlorine taste and odor reduced
- 3 nominal micron rating
- 25,000 gal. capacity
- Up to 2.1 gpm service flow rate
- Higher turbidity water application
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 1,000 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers 600 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 1,800 lbs.
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology dual-zone media cartridge construction
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media
- 99.99 percent reduction of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
- Patented valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water simultaneously
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build up on evaporator plates
- Sanitary Quick Change cartridge design allows for change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- Overall Dimensions: 14 7⁄8 in. L x 4 1⁄2 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Valve-In-Head Water Filter System with Gauge, 14-7/8"H x 5-1/16"D, high turbidity water, single vessel, 3/8"FNPT, 1/4-turn shut off valve, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, 3 micron rating, 2.1 gpm flow rate, 25,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 1000lbs, flakers up to 1800lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (For Cubed Ice Makers, Manitowoc I 0906, 0996, 1002, 1003, 1005, 1072, 1092, Scotsman C 0722, 0830, 1030, Hoshizaki KM 850, 901, Ice-O-Matic ICE 0806, 1006, 1007, Koolaire K 1000)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno ICE145S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||2.1 gpm|