With the 3M Cuno ESP124-T water filtration system, great tasting espresso and espresso drinks are achieved by reducing hardness and chlorine taste and odor in water. Improved energy efficiency, reduced downtime, and reduced expensive service are results of reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions. The valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water with 1⁄4 turn at the same time, which allows for virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs. ESP124-T’s Sanitary Quick Change cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- Reduces hardness and chlorine taste and odor in water
- 1,100 grain capacity
- Up to 0.5 service flow rate
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Head assembly
- Integral mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- High-impact polypropylene cartridge body
- No required contact with filter media during change-outs
- No required pre-activation with filter cartridges
- Reduced hard scale formation on heating coils by reducing calcium and magnesium ions
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water with 1⁄4 turn at the same time
- 3⁄8 in. FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to plumbing liens
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 19 3⁄4 in. L x 4 in. W
Aqua-Pure Valve-In-Head Water Softener System, cartridge type, 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) flow rate, 1,100 grain capacity, softening, chlorine taste & odor, for espresso machines.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno ESP124T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Espresso Machines|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||0.5 gpm|