With the 3M Cuno BREW125-MS, equipment is better protected against sediment particles that can clog spray heads. Scale formation is reduced by the controlled release of propriety scale inhibitors. By simultaneously shutting off and venting water, the valve-in-head design allows virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without needing to shut off the upstream feed water. The 3⁄8 inch FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct connections to existing plumbing lines. With the sizing of 20,000 pots, a 10,000 gallon capacity and service flow rate of 1.5 gpm, BREW125-MS will provide great tasting brewed coffee and tea with this single cartridge water filtration system.
- Reduces cyst, debris, scale, and chlorine taste and odor in water
- Equipment is protected by reduced sediment particles that can clog spray heads
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water at the same time
- Sanitary Quick Change design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- 3⁄8 in. FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct/easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket and single cartridge filter
- 1⁄4 turn internal automatic shut-off valve
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- No contact required with filter media during change-outs
- No pre-activation required on filter cartridges
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- System maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Nominal micron rating of 1
- 10,000 gal. capacity
- Up to 1.5 service flow rate
- Higher turbidity water application
- 20,000 pots sizing
- NSF Standard 42 and FDA CFR-21 compliant
- NSF Performance Data included
- Overall Dimensions: 15 1⁄2 in. L x 4 in. W
- NSF Listed
Aqua-Pure Valve-In-Head Water Filter System, single vessel, 1 micron rating, 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) flow rate, 10,000 gallon (37,854 lit) capacity, reduces sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, for coffee brewers.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno BREW125MS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||20,000 (1/2 Gallon) pots|
|Suggested Use||Coffee / Tea Brewers|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1 gpm|