With the 3M Cuno BREW110-MS, the great tasting brewed coffee and steeped tea is always consistent from water with reduced debris, scale, and chlorine taste and odor. The ability of calcium and magnesium to form on heating coils causing downtime and unscheduled service maintenance is reduced with the proprietary slow release scale inhibitor. For easy cartridge change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn, BREW110-MS has the Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design. 3⁄8 inch FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- 7,000 pots sizing
- 3,500 gal. capacity
- Up to 1.0 gpm service flow rate
- 0.5 nominal micron rating
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Suitable for most standard water supplies
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- 3⁄8 in. FNTP inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Internal automatic 1⁄4 turn shut-off valve
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water simultaneously
- Sanitary Quick Change design allows for easy cartridge change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- Reduces cyst, debris, chlorine taste and odor, scale in water
- No contact during cartridge change-out
- No pre-activation required with filter cartridges
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Overall Dimensions: 10 15⁄16 in. L x 4 in. W
- NSF Listed
Aqua-Pure Valve-In-Head Water Filter System, single vessel, 0.5 micron rating, 1 gpm (3.8 lpm) flow rate, 3,500 gallon (13,200 lit) capacity, reduces sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, for coffee brewers.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno BREW110MS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||7000 (1/2 Gallon) pots|
|Suggested Use||Coffee / Tea Brewers|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1 gpm|