For great-tasting, consistent, high-quality water, look no further than the 3M Cuno BEV190 water filtration system. This system reduces cysts and off-tastes in water. It also reduces the wear of equipment pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals. Through membrane filtration, common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria is reduced up to 99.99 percent. For easy installation and operation, a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve are included in the BEV190 system.
- No pre-activation required
- No contact with media required during change-out
- Sanitary Quick Change design allows for easy and fast change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration system
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology dual-zone cartridge construction
- Membrane filtration reduces up to 99.99 percent of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria
- Reduces cyst, bacteria, sediment, and chlorine taste and odor in water
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor to reduce fouling of media
- Pressure gauge
- Inlet shut-off valve
- Mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- 1⁄2 in. inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Up to 5 gpm service flow rate
- 0.2 nominal micron rating
- 54,000 gal. capacity
- Suitable for most standard water supplies
- Serves carbonator and cold beverage dispensers up to 5 gpm
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W
- NSF Listed
Aqua-Pure Valve-In-Head Water Filter System w/Shut-Off Valve, single vessel, 0.2 micron rating, 5 gpm (18.9 lpm) flow rate, 54,000 gallon (204,412 lit) capacity, reduces bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cyst, for cold beverage dispensers.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno BEV190 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Fountain Beverage Dispensers|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||5 gpm|