The 3M Cuno BEV160 Aqua-Pure water filtration system helps improve beverage taste, appearance and consistency with flow rates up to 3.34 gpm. The Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology cartridge construction combines premium activated carbon and a membrane in series to provide high-quality throughput and cartridge life. For simple installation and operation, the system includes an inlet shut-off valve and a pressure gauge. In order to help prevent equipment wear and extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals, the system reduces sediment and hard particles. With the BEV160, the Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design permits easy and fast change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn.
- Maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- 35,000 gal. capacity
- Up to 3.34 service flow rate
- 0.2 nominal micron rating
- Suitable to treat most standard water supplies
- Dual carbonator dispenser
- 1⁄2 in. FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Pressure gauge
- Inlet shut-off valve
- Mounting bracket
- Single cartridge filter
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- Bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium incorporated filter cartridges
- Reduces cyst, bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste and odor in water
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology cartridge construction
- Sanitary Quick Change cartridge design allows for easy and fast change-outs with 1⁄4 turn
- No contact required during change-out
- No pre-activation required
- Reduces up to 99.99 percent common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria through membrane filtration
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Overall Dimensions: 17 5⁄8 in. L x 8 in. W
- NSF Listed
Aqua-Pure Valve-In-Head Water Filter System w/Shut-Off Valve, single vessel, 0.2 micron rating, 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm) flow rate, 35,000 gallon (132,489 lit) capacity, reduces sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cyst, for cold beverage dispensers.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno BEV160 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Fountain Beverage Dispensers|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||3.34 gpm|
|Part Type||Water Filter System|