The 3M Cuno CFS8112-S 5581708 provides solutions for dealing with less-than-ideal water conditions with graded carbon and granular activated carbon with micron ratings from 0.5 to 5 and integrated scale inhibition. This 8000 series cartridge does not require activation to be able to function, which allows an operator to change the cartridge in just seconds. To reduce contamination during change-outs, this cartridge has a Sanitary Quick Change connector. The CFS8112-S 5581708 is designed to be used in CFS6000 and CFS7000 Series Systems and reduces particulates and chlorine taste and odor in water.
- 1.5 gpm flow rate
- 10,000 gal. chlorine reduction capacity
- Scale inhibitor helps protect equipment from limescale buildup
- Micron rating of 1
- No activation required before use
- Used in CFS6000 and CFS7000 Series Systems
- Sanitary Quick Change design helps prevent contamination when cartridge is changed
- Produced with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum operating temperatures of 100 degrees F
- Standard Overall Dimensions: 12 7⁄8 in. L x 3 3⁄16 in. W
- NSF Listed
Replacement Cartridge For IceAssure 1, 2, 3 & Cuno Valve-In-Head Filter Systems, sanitary quick change design, scale inhibitor, 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) flow rate, 1 micron rating, 10,000 gallon ( 37,854 liter) capacity, graded density filtration w/activated carbon for sediment, chlorine taste/odor reduction.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno 5581708 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Water Flow||1.5 gpm|