The Curtron PP-C-080-3678 Polar-Pro® swinging door is flexible and made from PVC. These panels are made to be mounted in front of walk-in refrigerator and freezer doors to help keep cold air in and warm air, insects, and contaminants out. The two panels are 0.08 inch thick and can withstand temperatures across a range of -20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Stainless steel swinging arms hold the panels in place, while anti-curl strips are built into the material to keep it from curling up. The Curtron PP-C-080-3678 Polar-Pro swinging door is 36 inches wide and 78 inches tall.
- Flexible swinging door for walk-in refrigerators and freezers
- (2) 0.08-in.-thick PVC panels keep cold air from escaping and prevent insects and contaminants from entering
- Able to withstand -20-140 degree F temperature range
- Stainless steel swinging arms hold PVC panels in place
- Universal mounting brackets are included
- 2 anti-curl strips keep the panels from changing shape
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 78 in. H
Polar-Pro® Flexible Swinging Door for Walk-In Coolers & Freezers, 36” wide x 78” high, (2) .080” thick clear PVC panels (rated for -20° to 140°F), (2) stainless steel swinging arms and universal mounting brackets, and (2) anti-curl strips
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Curtron PP-C-080-3678 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet