The BKI VGG-8-F rotisserie oven has a flat glass door that allows operators to see in the cabinet without opening the door and letting heat out. The easy-to-clean interior has lights to make product even more visible. With cool door technology, the door stays cool to the touch during the cooking process to prevent injury. When the door is opened during the cooking cycle, the rotation stops. This unit is controlled with a touchscreen, and product can be cooked with a single touch. Up to 15 customizable settings can be put into the machine to cook your most popular items. A bilingual feature lets you choose between English and Spanish. The BKI VGG-8-F rotisserie oven has a capacity of up to (40) 3-pound chickens and can cook them in about 75 minutes.
- Able to cook up to (40) 3-lb. chickens in 75 min.
- Touchscreen display has one-touch cooking feature
- 15 customizable menu programs
- Bilingual feature offers English and Spanish
- Cool door technology keeps the door cool to the touch during cooking cycle
- Sensors stop the rotation of product when the door is opened
- Flat glass door allows visibility into the unit
- Interior is easy to clean
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 28.7 A, 11.8 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 415⁄16 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Rotisserie Oven, electric, single deck, (40) 3lb. chicken capacity, touch-screen controller with 15 program modes, preheat & hold function, flat glass cool door designed, solid back, removable stainless steel parts, stainless steel exterior, CE, ETL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
B.K.I. VGG-8-F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet