The B.K.I. VGG-5-C electric rotisserie can cook up to (20) 3-pound chickens in 75 minutes. There are controls for both preheating and holding product. You can store up to 15 customizable programs with the touchscreen control panel, which can be locked to prevent unauthorized adjustments to the settings. The curved glass door and interior lights provide a clear view of cooking product, attracting customers and promoting impulse buys. To add safety to the B.K.I. VGG-5-C electric rotisserie, rotation ceases when the door is open, and the door stays cool to the touch to prevent burns.
- Perfect for use in supermarkets, restaurants with high production, and more
- (20) 3-lb. chickens can be held in 1 batch and fully-cooked in 75 min.
- Rotation stops when the door is opened
- Door stays cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns
- Curved glass doors provide a clear view of product
- Interior is illuminated to provide visibility
- Preheating, holding, and more is possible with 15 customizable program modes
- Programs can be locked to prevent unauthorized changes
- Touchscreen controls make operation simple
- Controls can be set to English or Spanish
- Interior is easy to clean
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 16.3 A, 7.1 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄4 in. W x 28 in. D x 393⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Rotisserie Oven, electric, single deck, (20) 3lb. chicken capacity, touch-screen controller with 15 program modes, preheat & hold function, curved glass cool door designed, solid back, removable stainless steel parts, stainless steel exterior, CE, ETL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
B.K.I. VGG-5-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet