The B.K.I. HSS3-2 hot self-serve merchandiser has two slanted shelves and a cabinet bottom that holds product. Since the shelves are slanted, all product can be seen, and each shelf can hold different products with independent temperature controls. A heated air curtain maintains the temperature in the merchandiser to keep products fresh. Tempered glass end panels provide a side view of products, while a spill edge contains messes. Price tag rails on the B.K.I. HSS3-2 hot self-serve merchandiser provide a space for product information, and a sliding door provides product access.
- 2 slanted shelves and cabinet bottom each hold 8 standard chicken domes
- Temperatures are individually controlled on each shelf for merchandising different products
- Warm temperatures and product freshness are maintained by a heated air curtain
- Durable tempered glass end panels provide side view of products
- Spill edge contains messes
- Price tag rails help merchandise products
- Sliding glass doors provide convenient product access
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 4377 W, 18.2 A
- Overall dimensions: 36.81 in. W x 38 in. D x 49.46 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Self Serve Merchandiser, 36"L, marine edge, heated air curtain, sliding glass doors, pricing tag rails, (2) 3 ft. slanted shelves, cETL, CE 240/50/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
B.K.I. HSS3-2 240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Hot Food Display Case|