The BKI HSS3-2 self-serve merchandiser is a grab and go unit where customers can get what they need without opening doors. A heated air curtain is used to keep products hot and in a food safe zone. Tempered glass end panels and florescent lights provide visibility of products. Price tag railings come with the unit to provide organized opportunities for merchandising your product. Since there is a marine edge, liquids are prevented from falling onto the floor and creating a hazardous situation. The BKI HSS3-2 self-serve merchandiser has two shelves that are individually heated so different products can be held simultaneously. Up to 12 chicken domes fit on each shelf.
- Made for grab and go self-service with the open front
- 2 individually heated shelves allow the unit to hold different products at the same time
- 12 chicken domes fit on each shelf
- Easily merchandise product with the integrated price tag railing
- Product can be seen thanks to the interior florescent lights
- Temperature is maintained with the heated air curtain, ensuring product stays in the food safe zone
- Condensation and messes are prevented from getting on the floor with the marine edge
- Visibility of product from more than a single angle is provided by the tempered glass end panels
- 220 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 3678 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 3613⁄16 in. W x 38 in. D x 4915⁄32 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Self Serve Merchandiser, 36"L, marine edge, heated air curtain, sliding glass doors, pricing tag rails, (2) 3 ft. slanted shelves, cETL, CE 220/50/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
B.K.I. HSS3-2 220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet