The B.K.I. HSS2-4S hot self-serve merchandiser has four slanted shelves. Since each shelf has independent temperature controls, you can set the ideal temperature of each shelf for different products. Warm air is kept in the merchandiser with a heated air curtain, a design that pushes hot air over the open part of the unit. With the help of shatter-resistant florescent bulbs, each shelf is illuminated so your products are visible. Customers have a full view of product from the side thanks to the tempered glass end panels. The spill edge keeps messes contained, making them easy to clean. The B.K.I. HSS2-4S hot self-serve merchandiser’s price tag rails provide a space for displaying product information.
- Product sits on 4 slanted shelves
- Independent temperature controls for each shelf allow each to hold different products
- Heated air curtain keeps product at ideal holding temperatures
- Tempered glass end panels offer a view of product from the side to promote impulse buys
- Shatter-resistant florescent bulbs illuminate each shelf for product visibility
- Spill edge contains messes to make them easy to clean up
- Place product information on price tag rails
- 230 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 3136 kW, 13.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24.81 in. W x 38 in. D x 69.68 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Self Serve Merchandiser, 24"L, marine edge, heated air curtain, sliding glass doors, pricing tag rails, (4) 2 ft. slanted shelves - short, cETL, CE 230/50/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
B.K.I. HSS2-4S 230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet