The B.K.I. HSS2-2 230 hot shelf serve merchandiser has an open front to allow quick grab-and-go shopping. This unit has four 23-inch-wide-by-211⁄2-inch-deep shelves, which can accommodate up to six standard chicken domes per shelf. The slanted design provides a clear view of products to help increase impulse buys. This model has independently controlled heated shelves. The interior temperature is maintained by an ambient barrier with a heated air curtain.
Customers can see the products through the sides thanks to the tempered glass end panels. The fluorescent lights above each shelf present the products clearly. This B.K.I. HSS2-2 230 hot shelf serve merchandiser has price tag rails to give customers easy-to-view product prices. This unit has a built-in spill edge to catch spills so cleaning is quick and easy.
- 4 shelves have independent temperature control so various types of food can be held at the same time
- 6 standard chicken domes fit on each shelf
- Maintain product temperature and freshness with ambient barrier with heated air curtain
- Built-in spill edge facilitates cleaning
- Tag rails for price stickers
- Tempered glass end panels provide side view of products and help retain heat
- Fluorescent lamp above each shelf highlights products to promote impulse buys
- 23 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D shelf size
- 230 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 2536 kW, 11 A
- Overall Dimensions: 2413⁄16 in. W x 38 in. D x 4915⁄32 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Self Serve Merchandiser, 24"L, marine edge, heated air curtain, sliding glass doors, pricing tag rails, (2) 2 ft. slanted shelves, cETL, CE 230/50/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
B.K.I. HSS2-2 230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet