The BKI FKMF low-pressure, high volume fryer is made of stainless steel for ruggedness and durability. The pressure regulated interlock lid and a digital timer makes frying safe and precise. Cooking up to 18 pounds of product at a time, it has a 75 pound oil capacity and a quick connect filtration system that improves operation with its fail-safe alignment. The built-in cold zone collects any extra breading buildup, extending the life of the cooking oil. Five inch tall caster wheels make for easy moving in any setting.
- High volume
- Digital timer
- Stainless steel exterior
- Quick-Connect filtration system with fail-safe alignment
- Controlled low-pressure cooking
- Built-in cold zone decreases crumb build up and extends shortening life
- 18-lb. product capacity
- 75-lb. oil capacity
- Pressure-regulated lid interlock
- 5-in. caster wheels for easy moving
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/14 in. W x 38-in. D x 49-1/2 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 17 kW, 47.3 A, plug and cord not included, requires professional installation
- NSF Certified; CE and cETLus Listed
Pressure Fryer, electric, extra large volume, manual control, holds 18 lb. product, 75 lb. oil capacity, digital timer, quick disconnect filter system, round well, utilizes controlled low pressure, pressure regulated lid interlock system, stainless steel exterior, 5" casters, includes (5) filter paper, NSF, ETL, CE, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
B.K.I. FKM-F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||75 lb|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & warranty|
|Food Capacity||18 lbs|