The BKI DR-34 electric rotisserie produces evenly cooked, self-basted product with its double-revolving rotor system. The tubular heating elements provide a uniform heat so product is thoroughly cooked. There are manual controls and programmable one-stage cooking to help produce consistent cooking results. Since there is a removable rotating assembly and a collection tray, cleaning the interior is easy. The pass-through design of the BKI DR-34 electric rotisserie makes production smoother from the back to the front of the kitchen. The fan keeps the electrical components cool.
- Even cooking and self-basting with double-revolving rotor system
- Tubular heating elements provide a uniform heat to ensure food is evenly cooked
- Pass-through design for convenient, efficient work flow
- Lamps illuminate product for monitoring and promotion of impulse buys
- Manual controls ensure consistent cooking
- Programmable computer for 1-stage cooking
- Collection tray catches grease and debris to facilitate cleaning
- Rotating assembly is removable for cleanup
- Fan keeps electrical components cool
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 25.9 A, 6.21 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 42 in. W x 30.25 in. D x 33.12 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Rotisserie Oven, pass-thru, electric, single compartment, double revolving, (5) skewer/fork's, touchpad control panel with manual switches & programmable single stage cook computer, built-in automatic "hot-hold" and self basting process, removable drive system, grease drawer & pans, ETL, NSF, CE, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
B.K.I. DR-34 2401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet